Monday, October 5, 2009

Newbie

Hiya. I am a newbie to this form of communication. I seem to keep my cyberspace travels to a minimum.

I aim to run Comrades Marathon next year - 30 may 2010 and this huge event warrants some documenting and sharing.
I have been a very unsteady runner for the last 10 years or so and stopped and started and run varying distances over the years. The longest being a marathon and it was a great one - the London Marathon. This year has been more steady training-wise and I decided a good 40th birthday pressie to me was to run Comrades and the Rhodes Ultra Marathon. In fact Rhodes was the original goal but I don't know if I will get in so the reward for all the training will at least be Comrades and at most be both races.
So if you are interested then read on to all posts to come - if not - well then dont.
Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment